2012 marketing saw unanticipated events like the rise of Pinterest and Instagram - and disputed practices of Facebook and Instagram. Facebook reached 1 billion users. Changes to healthcare funding made marketing healthcare hugely important, and patient satisfaction rules. So here's a quick read of what Lipstick Economy readers were interested in.
- Marketing to Women: Top 12 Posts from 2012
- 2 Biz To Do’s for 2009
- Do you suffer from online picture shock?
- Are you a Twitter snob too??
- Don’t Be A Twitter Snob, Focus on Friendships
- It’s Official. Facebook Is Running A Protection Racket On App Developers
- Making Money With Your Microphone [FREE BETA RECORDING]
- Why should I be a blogger?? What does that mean??? Do I need my own blog?
- Linked in has added some great new applications!
- Are you Fan of a Facebook Product? It could affect your personal branding you are working so hard to obtain.
- Auto Service Car Repair Tire Center Denver Parker Highlands Ranch Littleton CO
- Best Day Spa in Parker CO
- Best Denver CO Kitchen Designers
- Colorado Bucket List Travel deals and destinations
- Colorado Bucket List where to go in Colorado
- Denver Colorado custom kitchen design remodels appliances
- Denver TV News and information
- Douglas County Colorado News and Events
- North Star Digital Imaging
- Parker Colorado Chiropractor Dr. Hatch
- Parker Colorado Guide
- TV Obsession Television news, casting, celebrity scoops, movie news, cancellations, renewals, tv pilots
- Your Web Chick – Chris Morin – Internet Coach – SEO
- Zerona Laser Clinic in Denver CO